– The activity of sale by electronic means is the exclusive responsibility of DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l, owner of the portal www.eshopdancin.com-
The products treated by electronic means are analytically described (brand, quality, characteristics, price) in the specific catalogue set up within the E-SHOP.
– These general sales conditions have been drawn up in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree n° 206 of 6th September 2005 ( cfr. artt. 50-67), better known as the “Consumer Code”. For will of DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. these conditions must be considered valid also towards the purchaser who is not a consumer or, in more explicit terms, also towards the subject, natural or legal person, who makes the purchase for purposes related to and/or in any case related to his business / commercial / professional, subject otherwise excluded from coverage of the Legislative Decree in accordance with the general sales conditions given below were made.
General conditions of sales should be expressly accepted by those who intend to buy online. The forwarding of the purchase request requires full knowledge of the general conditions of sale and therefore represents the unconditional acceptance of the same.
For purposes of these general sales conditions:
– DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. is the supplier who, acting under its own trading activity, sales by electronic means, against the purchase price, all the products listed in the catalogue set up within the E-SHOP;
– Buyer is the natural person or legal person who buys the products offered for sale by DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. and indicated in the electronic catalog set up within the E-SHOP;
– the contract is an agreement, governed by these sales conditions, concluded between DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l and the buyer following receipt of the purchase request forwarded electronically and subsequently confirmed, again electronically, by the same DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l through a confirmation message. It is recognised that the training process of the contract consists of a series of telematic steps, the last of which consists in the acceptance of these sales conditions, containing the provisions related to the right of withdrawal, and in the acceptance of these sales conditions under art. 1341 and 1342 c.c. The system that make the online purchase possible, allows the buyer, during the compilation of the fields aimed at sale, to modify/correct/integrate the data entered. The buyer is invited to print and keep both the sales conditions and the contract referred to in articles 1341 e 1342 c.c. The contract, the forecast referred to in articles 1341 and 1342 c.c. and the order request defined below are kept by DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l in a telematic archive prepared and held by the same DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. The buyer may at any time request a copy of the related documentation.
– purchase request is the order sent electronically in which it is specified the type and characteristics of the product you have chosen to buy. This purchase request is automatically followed by a message summarizing the purchase made;
– confirmation message is the message sent promptly to the e-mail address of the buyer through which DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., after checking the availability of the chosen article, gives final confirmation of the purchase request received, summarizing in detail both the article and these conditions of sale.
SUBJECT MATTER OF THE CONTRACT: CONCLUSION AND PERFORMANCE
– The “PREMISES”, described in art. 1, and the “DEFINITIONS”, stated in art. 2, are an integral and essential part of these general conditions of sale.
– The receipt by DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. of the purchase request sent by the purchaser by electronic means, a request subsequently confirmed, again by electronic means by DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., by means of a special confirmation message, determines the conclusion of the sales contract.
– Following the conclusion of the contract, DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. undertakes to deliver, against payment of the relative price, the requested product by means of a forwarding agent to the residence/domicile/legal office indicated by the purchaser within 30 (thirty) days starting from the day following that on which the purchaser sent the purchase order.
All the products on sale by DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., visible in the catalogue set up for this purpose, are represented in an accurate and detailed manner, as such corresponding to the characteristics actually possessed by the same. For each of them, the colour in which the product is available, the size/number and the relative price are indicated in an appropriate way, according to the current commercial terminology. With specific reference to the colour of the article, DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. Due to the different “color-calibration” that each buyer can assign to their monitor, is unable to ensure the exact correspondence of the same, as it appears on the monitor, the actual color distinguishing the article.
CASH-ON DELIVERY PAYMENT
In the case of cash-on delivery payment, the buyer will have to pay the courier at the time of delivery in cash or with a bank cheque made out to DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l.
The cost of the cash-on delivery payment is € 4,10 to be added to the shipment costs view shipping costs
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL
In cases of purchase of goods with PAYPAL payment by credit card, at the same time as the conclusion of the online transaction, the bank will authorize the amount of the purchase made. The amount relating to the goods handled, even partially, will actually be charged to the customer’s credit card of the total amount, already counted in the total order. Nothing more than what is indicated at the time of the order will be due by the customer.
6.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the customer and in case of non-acceptance of the same by DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., will be requested simultaneously by DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount committed.
REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS IN THE EVENT OF INCORRECT DELIVERY
In the event that, by mistake, a product other than that ordered by the purchaser and specified in the purchase request is delivered, DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. undertakes, as soon as possible, to provide for the replacement of the product itself. To this end, it is necessary that the buyer promptly informs DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. of the diversity found, by sending a communication to the e-mail address [email protected] Only and exclusively in this case, the shipping costs that the buyer will have to bear to return the product and those that DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., will have to bear to make the return of the product, are entirely borne by DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l.
In case of controversy between DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., and the purchaser regarding the interpretation, validity and/or execution of these general conditions of sale, both contracting parties mutually acknowledge that the competent court is the Court of the place of residence or domicile or registered office of the Seller.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
OPERATING PROCEDURES/TERMS OF OPERATION AND TIMING OF REIMBURSEMENT OF AMOUNTS
- a) The buyer has the right to withdraw from this contract, without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of receipt of the product.
The right of withdrawal must be exercised by sending, within the said term, a communication to the e-mail address [email protected] , or by using the form made available on the website at the following link: FORM OF RETURN AND CHANGES
- b) The buyer is also required to return the product to DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., at its own expense, within 7 (seven) working days from the date of receipt of the product. For the purposes of the deadline, the product is deemed to be regularly returned when it is delivered to the post office accepting or to the shipper.
- c) Following the return of the product, DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., provides for the checks referred to in the following section “Further essential conditions to be observed for the proper exercise of the right of withdrawal”. It will be the responsibility and care of DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., to inform the buyer by e-mail in the event that as a result of this verification is found to be non-compliance with the additional essential conditions.
- d) The right of withdrawal will be considered regularly and correctly exercised only and exclusively if carried out in compliance with the terms and conditions indicated in the provisions of the preceding letters. a) – b) – c) and also without prejudice to the observance of further essential conditions specified below.
In case of regular and correct exercise of the right of withdrawal by the buyer, DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which it became aware of the notice of withdrawal made by means of the return form and changes or email, will refund by bank transfer, or paypal the amounts received as consideration for the purchase of the product, excluding shipping costs.
SHIPPING COSTS FOR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Shipping costs for returns are charged to the customer in Italy and abroad.
For product exchange the cost in Italy is 12 €, with the service Exchange / Return. The courier will collect the shoe to be changed and deliver the one again requested.
Only in the case specified in art. 7 the shipping costs are borne by DANC’IN.
FURTHER ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS TO BE OBSERVED FOR THE CORRECT EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal will be deemed to be exercised regularly and correctly if the following essential conditions are also fully complied with:
– the product must be returned in the same package in which it was delivered;
– the product must be returned in its substantial integrity and must not present damages and/or discrepancies of any kind;
– the product must not have been, nor appear to have been, used.
– in the event that the product is provided with a “description-item” tag, this tag must not be removed or tampered with.
- a) Upon receipt by DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l. of the return form and subject, in any case, to the purchaser’s prompt observance of both the terms prescribed for sending the said form and for returning the product, and the other essential conditions, the contracting parties are released from their obligations under the sales contract.
- b) If all the provisions regarding the right of withdrawal are not complied with, the purchaser is not entitled to a refund of the sums paid as consideration for the purchase of the product.